The Tournament in English, guys?

falkor

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will be available soon for everyone worldwide to buy cheap - finally a Title that "Supercollectors" can't keep hidden for themselves!

will be available soon for everyone worldwide to buy cheap - finally a Title that "Supercollectors" can't keep hidden for themselves!

You mean Joy Sales will finally put this out???

Joy Sales surely won't have "da dubb" ;)

Is it one of those amazing German releases? If it is & you need subs, give me a shout.

you're good at guessing, eh? we could implement subs, yes. will ask how far we are here.

Subs would be AMAZING!!!!! It would be a real completists edition. The offer is there if you want them. I'll finish typing them out & spell check em, too!

Chinatown Kid

I have the subbed w/s vcd version, will this new dubbed release be remastered or at least in w/s too?

Sweet, I have a bootleg DVD, it'll be good to see this Angela Mao film with a decent to good transfer.

DVD will be 2.35, but not remastered. as there is no German Cinema Print for this movie, we have to live with ****ty Fortune Star Analog Masters :(

Chinatown Kid
DVD will be 2.35, but not remastered. as there is no German Cinema Print for this movie, we have to live with ****ty Fortune Star Analog Masters :(

I see, will take what I can get then. Thanks for the info spannick.

Now that I know this is coming out, I won't bother getting the JPN version & adding subs. Its amazing what you guys are putting out. I wish you could get your dvd's into north america, like rarescope did.

TibetanWhiteCrane

BASTARD!!! You cut just before they throw down:) Naaah, it looks sweeeeeet!!!

Archived