Its been a long time...

Guest deathdunt

Guest deathdunt

But Ive recently discovered the board. Its cool to be back...if anyone remembers me...Yikes!

Anyways...I just figured I'd throw out there that I rewatched Mantis Fists and Tiger Claws of Shaolin yesterday and must say that movie never lets me down. Solid kung fu action with a pretty good cast too. I'm pretty fond of John Chang. What are some thoughts?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest morgoth

I have only been on this site for a year, so greetings! I haven't seen Mantis Fists and Tiger Claws of Shaolin so I will check it out.

Guest deathdunt

Hmmph...I like it alot. But Im a fan of the corny,clunky junk so who am i to say..Im a huge fan if the Lo Rei ninja flicks so for example. SO I guess a movie with muppet-esque mantis monster that kung fu's people to death is right up my alley ;)

Guest morgoth

Lou Rei ninja flicks are the best! Super Ninja and NInja in the USA are awesome. I like Ninja Hunter better though. He doesn't play a ninja, but so what, it is a great movie.

Guest deathdunt

I just picked up a used Ninja In The Usa Ocean Shores NTSC prerecord for 2 bucks at this local video shop. I own the dvd too, but you cant beat the artwork on those old clamshell cases!!

Archived