Elimination Pursuit

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Great film. I actually was going into this one with misgivings, but was surprisingly carried through a well paced film with plenty of interesting characters a very appropriately choreographed fighting scenes ie:most of the colourful characters died within two or three parries. The editing was very well done. The dialogue was choppy, but with some experience, it was easy enough to interpret the translations. Well paced film, overall. There are some silly parts here or there, but nothing that ruins the film.

What are the other Tien Wo films like: Faster Blades Poisonous Darts (if I remember correctly this is one of his films along this films lines), etc. of this period of Tien's career? I had a few of them on VHS years ago, but didn't have the appreciation for them as I do now. I'm referring to the Tien films on par with Elimination Pursuit. I just forget their titles.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest morgoth

I loved Elimination Pursuit, but I HATED Faster Blades. One of the few movies I have ever given a 0/5. I didn't like a single thing about it. But, I am pretty sure I am in the minority on this.

Guest morgoth

Hey VEngeance I just remembered that Roc Tien Peng isn't in Faster Blades. It has Adam Cheng, one of my favorite performers, but the movie is complete crap.

Guest ironfistedmonk2003

Adam Cheng isn't in Faster Blade Poisonous Darts, there are 2 movies I know of that have used the FBPD title. Lone Ninja Warrior which has Tien Peng as Snowy White and also Great Massacre which stars Meng Fei and Leung Kar Yan.

Some other good movies starring Tien Peng and Tien Ho

Love and Sword

Veiling of Hidden Sword

Black Eagles Blade

Guest Lei Kung

Lone Ninja Warrior aka Faster Blades - Roc Tien

Demon Hunter aka Faster Blades - Adam Cheng

both by Chen Peng-Yi

Demon Hunter is pure craziness all the way through, a blast!

Dressed to fight is another good Roc flick as is Lone Ninja Warrior

Guest morgoth

Oops sorry, I just noticed Lei Kung cleared this up. Nice to see you again Lei Kung:D I haven't seen you around in a little while.

Guest ironfistedmonk2003

Oh Demon Fighter, I didn't know that film went under the title Faster Blade Poisonous Darts as well, that would be 3 films using that title then!

Archived