miraculous flower - 1981

theshape

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venomsfreak
it's a custom version, i made it uncut.

I have 2 versions of this movie, what was cut from it?

I really wish someone would release this on DVD - I'm a big fan of Pearl Cheung's crazy films. Rarescope had a clip of this on one of their DVDs - maybe they'll eventually release it...

the cuts are the hotel scene near the beginning and the bridge scene near the middle. The ending is also slightly different and the score.

if there are any chang ling fans here, any one is willing to create the subs for it? I can then use the chinese audio as the source. I got english dubbed version to create dubtitles or chinese version to create subtitles from.

might need to find a lil kid to and pay them to type them out for me.

if the French DVD wouldn't be so damn dark we would have used it for an official German DVD, but this is not worth it :(

no 35mm Print to be found.

venomsfreak
the cuts are the hotel scene near the beginning and the bridge scene near the middle.

if there are any chang ling fans here, any one is willing to create the subs for it? I can then use the chinese audio as the source. I got english dubbed version to create dubtitles or chinese version to create subtitles from.

might need to find a lil kid to and pay them to type them out for me.

I have a subbed version.

@ spannick

why not use the german tape which is easily obtainable, always seems to be on sale on ebay.de

@venomsfreak

I have a subbed version also but the subs are burnt into the print so I will have to type them out, is yours with external subs?

the German VHS is censored and only in 1.85. the french DVD is wider - if only the Contrasts would have been better :(

sure i could. but have you seen this DVD? it's so dark you can't see ANYTHING in darker Scenes. that crap company BACH Films screwed almost every of their DVDs, sad enough.

thats true you can always use color correction and play with luminance settings on the print.

some dont know but she is wearing a blue headband, i was able to bring some of the blue out. Just not shown on that utube clip.

@ daigoro

thanks for the tip, I will research that.

i just got the HK Laserdisc and was

a) astonished how nice this movie can look colour-wise

B) how GORY that thing is compared to the IFD (French Print)! wow. you see Intestines slowly being pulled out, and the demise of the Main Villain's gotta be seen to be believed; totally laughable in th IFD Print compared to it... oh man. and that nice-looking Print is cropped to 1.33 - what a shame indeed! and its got one of them horrid English Ocean Shores Dubs, which of course is different stuff than from IFD.

Archived