Secret Rivals

Guest deathdunt

Guest deathdunt

God damn! This movie owns my heart. Such a classic. WHY hasnt this movie gotten the balls out dvd treatment yet? My crash dvd isnt veyr good but apparently it's the best version available. I think the weinstein's should give this badboy the treatment they gave to One Armed Swordsman.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest morgoth

I don't have it, I have seen clips on youtube. I don't know abotu the extras. I hear there is a version with a Wong Tao commentary.

Guest Senor Quack

For me, the extras are the best part of the Soulblade disc. There's a full length audio commentary with Toby Russell and film star Wong Tao, movie stills, original trailer and a lengthy interview with Wong Tao about this movie and his film career in general. The film itself is presented in 2.35:1 anamorphic widescreen and has both the classic English dub as well as the original Mandarin with English subs. That's pretty much everything a fan would want on a single disc.

Guest Senor Quack

First, are you in North America or Europe? If you're in North America, the disc is PAL, so you'll need something that can play it back. Let us know if you need help with the PAL aspect.

I got mine from Blahdvd. Even with the current poor exchange rate for the U.S. at the moment you can get the disc for like $15.

Jeff

Archived