Handcuffs with Chan Wei Man (1979)

zakato

I have seen this last Night, Wow!! one of the best Chan Wei Man Movies ever!!!

Chan plays his typical Part as a gritty, violent Professional Killer.

The only Versions of this Masterpiece is a bad, dark and crappy arabic Widescreenversion with englisch Langue and the old Virgin HK vhs without subs and in Fullscreen.

I hope Fortune Star bring this in the Future in his vcd collection.

Forgett THE CLUB and forgett Profile in Anger- in Handcuffs is Chan in his best and violents Role.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bangalungbob

Have you seen Cold Blooded Murder, that stars Chan Wai Man, it's a remake of Ronny Yu's Savior(1980) with more kung fu in it and it also emphasizes the suspensful music score which really gives impact to the movie. it's all Chan Wai Man, he fights Bruce Le tooth and nail, definately Chan's most best acted movie, considering the dramatic story of a family man turned killer because of his prostitute wife, but it's also his most violent movie because he's a serial killer. Chan's best fighting is in the few scenes he has in Mission Thunderbolt(1984) he's more in shape and wild in that one, that's like the wildest Jeet Kune Do street fighting you'll see in HK movies, much better than in Cold Blooded Murder and miles better in fight quality than The Club and Profile in Anger. You might want to to see Mission Thunderbolt just for Chan's scenes even though the rest of the movie is quite crappy.

Robert

gaza.jpg

democracy.jpg

http://www.iamthewitness.com Powerful information.

Yes, i have seen all this Films.I m a great Chan Wei Man Fan and have seen all this Films from him.The last Stuff what I have ordered is the Film EXPRESS(1984).Its new available as vcd from Fortune Star.Is a Drama and I have never heard before from this Titel.

Have anyone seen this?

My vcd coming in the next Days.

Just watched Handcuff, pretty good.

The version I saw was P&S English dubb version; funny thing, there were a couple of moments where it switches to its Chinese language.

Anyways, does anyone know if this was a Golden Harvest film?

Morgoth Bauglir

I don't have the movie, but hkmdb.com says the production company is Hung Ying.

Morgoth: Thanks. I’ll try to visit that site instead of just asking. =D

JAMAL: Nice. Much more clear than the one I watched! =D

Archived