Did Bruce Lee appear in any if Shaw movies?

kwon35

Chinatown Kid

I read a quote from Joe Lewis that Bruce's scrawny appearance came from just not eating. Joe said that Bruce desperately wanted to gain size at one time because he had skinny legs and a narrow chest and just had no muscle mass. He begin lifting weights and taking weight gain supplements and beefed up quite abit by the time Big Boss was made. From Way of the Dragon on he started to lose weight really fast so someting was killing his appetite and maybe overworking in the HK heat had something to do with it too. Grace Lee said around the time of ETD she saw Bruce and hardly recognized him because he had lost so much weight.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Markgway

Sometimes people just die unexpectedly.

In Scotland last year there was a football player about Bruce's age who just dropped dead on the pitch.

No history of ill health. No mysterious circumstances.

if you wish to continue to live in wonderland concerning this subject then that's upto to you, but your on the wrong path my friend

i have copies of the police reports and autopsy reports from the relevant doctors and nothing that you and anybody else says on this subject holds any validity the facts speak for themselves.

Bruce Lee's death smacks of foul play pure & simple

Guest Markgway
What we've discussed so far is not the same thing. :l

You don't know what happened anymore than I do so all suggestions are valid as far as I'm concerned.

if you wish to continue to live in wonderland concerning this subject then that's upto to you, but your on the wrong path my friend

Sorry. Could you make your next post more condescending? I'm bit thick.

i have copies of the police reports and autopsy reports from the relevant doctors

Obsessed much? I'm not even gonna ask how or why?

and nothing that you and anybody else says on this subject holds any validity

So why bother posting here? Obviously you know everything that happened and are wasting your time informing us ignorant plebs.

the facts speak for themselves.

Yes. That's why no one was ever charged with any offence.

Bruce Lee's death smacks of foul play pure & simple

So simple in fact the HK Police never thought of it.

Archived