Real Kung Fu question

Tantheman

Hi all. I recently purchased Wing Chun and am enjoying it very much. Its put me in the mood for more Yuen Baio TV stuff, and I've heard that Real Kung Fu is good. My question is where is the best site to order it for the cheapest price?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real Kung Fu is a good series. I haven't seen Wing Chun yet, but RKF is a great showcase for Yuen Biao.

I have had good service from FiveStarLaser and feel good recommending them, but as for who is the cheapest, I don't know.

It's not available at fivestarlaser anymore (I got my copy there too). It looks like it may have gone out of print already. You might still be able to find it, but you'll have to do some digging and take whatever price you find.

Yo dudes thanks for your help thats rubbish if its gone out of print. I will do my best to find a copy, this needs to be seen

I was lucky enough to get a copy before Fivestarlaser sold out of it. It was great seeing Yuen Biao come back for a quality series. I'm a huge fan of this and Wing Chun and looking forward to Yuen Biao's next TV series!!

Yo dudes thanks for your help thats rubbish if its gone out of print. I will do my best to find a copy, this needs to be seen

You might consider giving Tai Seng a call or email. They distributed it so they might have some. Maybe. Or be able to tell you where to look.

The martial arts in Real Kungfu pales in comparison to Wing Chun.

Get Righteous Guard instead. Great swordplay and chivalry. However, Yuen Biao left halfway - apparently the production couldn't pay on time - and was replaced by another guy. Also starring Cynthia Khan, Ti Lung, Wu Ma, Dick Wei.

Personally I think the choreo in Real Kung Fu is better than in Wing Chun..........maybe its just me. But for those who want it I looked on FiveStarLaser & they have it for $16. That is an absolute bargain.

You could try to buy it on the site vcddvd88. They have a lot of TVB series and they often have " TVB offers ", so, perhaps that you'll be lucky enough to get it from them.

And it's subbed...

Archived