Recent(2005) Bruce Le photo from HK magazine

Guest W Hong

Guest W Hong

I recently read a back issue, from 2005, of the HK magazine called Ming Pao Weekly. I noticed that the magazine had a color photo of somebody who looked like the Bruce Lee imitator, Bruce Le. I also saw that the guy in the photo was wearing a tank top which said "Jeet Kune Do". that did kind of look like Bruce Le(the Bruce imitator) in a HK event from 2005. Do any of you know if that really was him from that year, if he was still alive back then? If some of you bought Ming Pao Weekly Mag, and read the Chinese description below that particular picture, then you might remember. MPW Mag seems to be the best HK movie mag being sold nowadays.

In my other topic, I asked if it's against the law to post a HK mag cover here on Kung Fu Fandom. If it's not, then I'd be glad to post a MPW cover photo(taken in 2000) of Nora Miao w/ another actress. I also have a 1999 MPW w/ a same year cover photo of Jimmy Wang Yu. If you want, i can post them here.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is it against the law, because of copyrights, to post the HK magazine cover here? If not, then I'll just post them here. That cover photo from 2000 shows Nora standing next to what looks like the "Bruce Lee and I" actress. Was that "BLaI" actress named Betty Ting Pei?

Guest Chinatown Kid

I heard Bruce Le was in prison in China for fraud, wonder if he's been released yet? It would be interesting to see what he looks like these days.....

Guest Squid Lips

Hong, you can post magazine photos/covers here. There is nothing illegal about it at all. Please by all means do. We'd love to see it. Thanks.

I heard Bruce Le was in prison in China for fraud, wonder if he's been released yet? It would be interesting to see what he looks like these days.....

Damn... It took them all that time to find out he wasn't the real deal?

:D

Archived