One Arm Against Nine Killers.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

To me this is one of Jimmy's ALMOST masterpieces.

Most of the fights in this movie were brilliant in my opinion.

How does this one muster up with you folks.

Although I thought it was silly of him to hide his other arm until the end fight. Maybe he would not have lost his arm if he had not done this.

GD Y-Y

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually kinda like this one too. Yeah it is pretty cheesy at times, but not bad at all.

One Armed Boxer

Now you've spolit the awesome plot twist at the end for anyone who hasn't seen it!

From what I remember this was cheesy fun, although I've only ever seen the awful Video Asia copy which was coupled with the Wang Yu / David Chiang movie One Armed Swordsmen.

The chess scene was funny and the guy who had the nine foot long sword or however long it was supposed to be made me laugh out loud! Doesn't he go up against the Sentimental Swordsman in this as well? Although Ti Lung obviously isn't playing him...

Has Wang Yu done anymore one armed movies apart from the original Shaw Brothers One Armed Swordsman series, the two One Armed Boxer films, and these two mentioned?

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Forgot the NEW spoiler tag.

Sorry about that.

What is the name of the actor who is the first of the 9 killers Wang Yu kills?

He has always been one of my favs.

He always seems to play moody souls in his films. A great kung fu star IMO.

GD Y-Y

One Armed Boxer

Oh yeah I forgot about Zaitochi Vs One Armed Swordsman, I've always held off watching this in the hope that one day a release will come out which contains both the Hong Kong version's ending and the Japanese one as well.

I'm sure I once read of another one armed Wang Yu film called One Armed Chivalry Vs One Armed Chivalry, has anyone ever heard or seen this movie?

Oh yeah I forgot about Zaitochi Vs One Armed Swordsman, I've always held off watching this in the hope that one day a release will come out which contains both the Hong Kong version's ending and the Japanese one as well.

I'm sure I once read of another one armed Wang Yu film called One Armed Chivalry Vs One Armed Chivalry, has anyone ever heard or seen this movie?

I have seen it during its original release. Shit, I gave my age away, nearly.

In the Chinese version meant for South East Asia, Jimmy Wang Yu played the lead role and got more scenes(I remembered). In the Japanese version, Wang Yu is just a supporting role(I watched recently, halfway, I felt so insulted, I put it aside).

The ending....too bad, I cannot give it away...the Japanese will hate it, this much I can write.

I think Japan got full rights to it so Golden Harvest cannot sell their version ?

Archived