Lady Whirlwind (Fortune Star) (1972) DVD at last

Tigerstyles

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have noticed that Yesasia no longer lists the latest Joy Sales VCDs for sale, only the DVDs.

ironfistedmonk

well spotted! It still says no subtitles next to the movie name though which needs changing

SamuraiDana

I bought the Fortune Star DVD of this in a Chinatown store (NYC) on Friday. It's got subtitles.

Tigerstyles

got mine today, not too bad.. anamorphic wide,subbed mandarin language,also original trailer,.. and a nice photo gallery

Got mine during the week, pretty good, Angela Mao is in great form in this even though the fight scenes are swinging arm style, Angela still manages to make it look great, some cool acrobatics from Angie. Poor Sammo, always getting beaten up by Angela.

The film looks good though, nice transfer and audio.

I read somewhere that these Fortune Star legends dvd's come in a cardboard slipcase instead of the standard dvd case.. this true? just curious.

SamuraiDana

Yes it has the same music: same theme and same background music taken from other soundtracks.

Looks like I'll have to get this unless someone knows that it will appear with the original English dub? Then I can consign my DVD-R to the bin!

Archived