SB Picture Galleries for FREE

SadShawFan

Well, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Fact 1:

SBR - Shaw-Brothers-Reloaded now has become the number 1 in terms of global SB websites and has professional alliances with CP/SB/ as well as various international publications, TV- and home entertainment distribution companies so far. So, it's here to stay and the site will be even bigger and in additional four languages (Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and French) by 2009.

Fact 2:

Sometimes it would help to visit and read both websites (.com and .de) on a regular daily basis, as there are many announcements not only in terms of news, updates etc. but in terms of datelines as well. Before the summer holidays it stated that the series of original CP-stills will continue by the end of August. This is what will happen this week. So prepare yourselves for tons of material coming to your neck of the woods!

PS:

The Shop has been a total success so far as fans can get original collectors items, publications and stuff they have been waiting for years and decades. There is no fake stuff and only original materials and, additionally, new (CP/IVL sanctioned) fan art available. Prices are moderate if not laughable low and the database of merchandise is growing.

For those who, contrary to life and its rules expect everything coming for free - there is still ample stuff available without payments (just check the left navigation "Free Content")

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I NEVER visit that site except to look for updates for those images. It was short but also sweet. I wish they would have

Kept on posting those images there. Maybe they will start again if i write them. If i get a reply that indicates self-servitude or a negative response well then that site has lost another fan and it is not only going to be limited to Pineapples. I have a few thousand of those images myself but i never post them.

And why is this Daigoro?

This forum is limited to the number of folks who are able to post quality images.

The more one can contribute, the more enjoyable it becomes for all those who visit.

Hope you'll have a change of heart.

Remember, sharing is caring....

oldeschool17
And why is this Daigoro?

This forum is limited to the number of folks who are able to post quality images.

The more one can contribute, the more enjoyable it becomes for all those who visit.

Hope you'll have a change of heart.

Remember, sharing is caring....

I agree. Those would be much appreciated

Archived