Chen Sing Verses The Dinosaurs

Guest the dirty tiger

Guest the dirty tiger

I was told once about a film that has Chen Sing fighting against dinosaurs but the title of the film escapes me now. Can anyone jog my memory please ?

Guest the dirty tiger

M'goi sai. I have nothing on this film at all, I know it's a long shot, but anyone got any pictures from it please ? Want to see Chen Sing and the dinos :rollin

It's too bad there's no info out there on his current whereabouts.

he's still in HK and looks GREAT according to a guy who saw him a month or so ago.

Guest Robert Ian Teller

I thought the film was really weird, really slow and even though it was solid chinese with no subtitles it seemed really pretensious or maybe it was because I was totally wasted. But I'd did seem to enjoy more than the folks on this board. :lol

Guest Lei Kung

Yueh Hua is in this too? I can't imagine a movie like this being any good, but the worst ever? Surely there's some redeeming value. Is there a copy floating around somewhere.

itb.jpg

It's possible that you may be able to get a VHS copy from Tai Seng, but you would have to e-mail them to find out if it's available. Their web site only lists the films which have English subtitles, so it's not listed there. But you can see their complete old VHS catalogue at http://www.taisengentertainment.com/both_word.htm (this is a huge file), however many of the titles are no longer available. "In the Beginning" is item 0917.