Death and Mute Heroine

Killer Meteor

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vonhumboldtfleisher

I don't know if he ever finished it, but I think a while ago Falkor mentioned something about a project putting English subs on the wide German dub of DEAF AND MUTE HEROINE. Apart from that there's the FS version with subs - not sure if it's officially available, but it's not hard to get.

Guest Markgway

Falkor was trying to piece together an uncut version which otherwise doesn't exist. Both the current Chinese and German editions are cut differently.

Bruce Long

The film is included in the "Martial Arts 10 Pack" which is still available from some vendors.

Yang Wu Liang

Pete over at Flashlegs spliced together an uncut widescreen version with removable subs and he did an awesome job.

Great film, I got mine from rkfm (sme as flashlegs version I think). This is an excellent composite version in german language with subs, definitely recommended.

Guest Markgway

No need for it to be in German.

Use the Mandarin print for the majority and then splice in ther extra German footage.

English subs would still apply of course.

Mark Pollard

It's bots/spammers slipping through the software's anti-spam features. I'm working on a solution but in the meantime mods are deleting these threads and banning spammers as we see them. Reporting these threads helps so thanks to the folks who have been doing that.

Have never seen the movie, but thought you might want to see this German poster for it, although I doubt that Helen Ma goes topless in it... just a guess!

________

ZX900A

post-572-14419187929_thumb.jpg

Yes it was cut according to the BBFC, but there was a widescreen mandarin VHS floating around in the early 80's that was probalbly the best version, still trying to find people who might have it

Archived