Heroes of the East (DVD - Dragon Dynasty)

oldeschool17

TibetanWhiteCrane

Gotta love the ones where Frank Djeng and Bobby Samuels corrects him.... those are some classic awkward moments.

On a separate note, I never thought Bey's DD comms was as good as his HKL ones, for some reason. Maybe cuz I learned alot from those, and was fairly knowledgable myself when the DDs came out, so it didn't quite have the same effect. But still, not totally up to the same standard and enthusiasm if you ask me. Still better than everyone else though.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bey hooked us up with a bunch of free discs when we visited but not sure if it included HotE. Need to check later tonight if I have a copy of this DD release.

Still one of my favorite SB films. Gordon was extremely pleased when he got that copy of HKMN featuring him & "the wife" on the cover. Always loved that issue and glad he now has a copy of it.

gordon.jpg

• Administrator
Bey hooked us up with a bunch of free discs when we visited but not sure if it included HotE. Need to check later tonight if I have a copy of this DD release.

Still one of my favorite SB films. Gordon was extremely pleased when he got that copy of HKMN featuring him & "the wife" on the cover. Always loved that issue and glad he now has a copy of it.

Great gift you gave him Teako. He really looks so genuinely happy.

You MUST have or get DD's HEROES OF THE EAST DVD. It's fantastic.

Archived