The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor

kingofkungfu2002

kingofkungfu2002

The trailer is now online...Another movie to put on my to see list :cool:

UvNsr-wspdM

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks awesome. Probably not a cinematic masterpiece, but looks really entertaining, and should be fun to see Jet as a villain again.

Looks awesome. Probably not a cinematic masterpiece, but looks really entertaining, and should be fun to see Jet as a villain again.

You made me realize Jet in fact was a village in The Warlords. May be it's the bad acting that I could never recall Jet was a villain :confused:

Hmm, I wouldn't really call Jet Li's character in Warlords a villain. The character was more complex than that.

OK I just got back from seeing this movie today and I did enjoy this movie. Now to me the 2nd. Mummy movie was the Best! This was a different kind of Mummy Movie it was more of a HK based Mummy movie the CGI was Excellent, The Battle scenes reminded me of Warlords with Jet Li. And I thought Jet Li was a very good choice for this movie, he play a really good Villain. The fight between Li & Frazier was OK more so when Jet was Kicking his Ass but when Frazier started to beat his Ass I was like OK but hey its his movie right. Michelle Yeoh was looking sexy as ever and I love to watch her Kick Ass as well. Overall if your a fan of the 1st. & 2nd. movies then your enjoy this one as well.

Archived