One more, I think these are plot synopsis

magicpoe

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oldeschool17
How the hell can you tell from that...?:confused::)

Maybe mark is fluent in chinese. That or he is jesus

He could have printed it out and shown it to a Chinese friend. That's what I would have done. Unfortunately, I can't approach any of my Chinese friends without them prodding me to come back and work for them. What's funny, is that there's a lot of Chinese who cannot READ Chinese characters or at least a number of them. This seems to be the case with younger Chinese. That's where the Simplified Chinese comes in.

Markgway,

Just to verify.

This entire image is just one plot synopsis and it's for the film The Bloody Fists. I looked this up on HKMDB and it stars Chen Kwan Tai. That sound correct? Thank you for your help.

Guest Markgway

Yeah, stars Chen Hsing, Chen Kuan Tai, Yu Yang, etc...

It's an average basher from memory.

Not a Shaw Bros movie though. (I think this is the one that Shaws pulled Chen Kuan Tai from for breaching contract).

Yeah, stars Chen Hsing, Chen Kuan Tai, Yu Yang, etc...

It's an average basher from memory.

Not a Shaw Bros movie though. (I think this is the one that Shaws pulled Chen Kuan Tai from for breaching contract).

Yes, to shoot BOXER FROM SHANTUNG. I have BLOODY FISTS from the Warner DVD release but haven't checked it out yet. I hear the music was changed or something to that effect.

Shaolin Patriot
Yes, to shoot BOXER FROM SHANTUNG. I have BLOODY FISTS from the Warner DVD release but haven't checked it out yet. I hear the music was changed or something to that effect.

There was an issue with the music rights and Warner replaced the music with synthesized crap (sound familiar)? The old Crash Cinema version had the original music.

There was an issue with the music rights and Warner replaced the music with synthesized crap (sound familiar)? The old Crash Cinema version had the original music.

Ah yes, that's it. Thank you shaolin patriot for clarifying that.

Archived