U.S. Release Question

daTOAD

anyone know if Kid With The Golden Arm, Killer Army, Roar of the Lion, 5 Superfighters, Duel of the Iron Fist, Magnificent Ruffians, New One Armed Swordsman, or Kid From Kwantung has been picked up for U.S. distribution?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venom10463
anyone know if Kid With The Golden Arm, Killer Army, Roar of the Lion, 5 Superfighters, Duel of the Iron Fist, Magnificent Ruffians, New One Armed Swordsman, or Kid From Kwantung has been picked up for U.S. distribution?

Dragon Dynasty have the rights to New One Armed Swordsman. I don't know who own the rights for those other films in the U.S. Here's the full list of titles Dragon Dynasty acquired. http://hkfilmnews.blogspot.com/2007/11/hkcfn-exclusive-new-dragon-dynasty.html

Are all Shaw Brothers releases in USA anamorphic? My IVL of Have Sword Will Travel is not anamorphic. Is the new U.S release anamorphic? If it is, it is certainly worth the upgrade.

Winfred.. the IVL Celestial version of Have Sword Will Travel I have is anamorphic as well as the U.S. release. I believe all the U.S. Shaw releases are anamorphic.

Really? That's great. I know the early IVLs were not anamorphic and I assumed Have Sword Will Travel's not anamorphic like The Magic Blade. Thank you for the info.

Archived