Thor (2011)

AlbertV

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
daisho2004

That's my problem with Hollywood lately there casting Guys for roles that honestly there not meant to play. This movie being one of then, and Conan is another!

TibetanWhiteCrane

Not that I care about this movie, one way or the other... But they should have cast Charlie Hunnam from Sons Of Anarchy as Thor! He's one Thor looking mofo.....

Drunken Monk

I'm actually very excited for this film. I love the photos they've released and have faith that it can be something impressive.

Here's a photo of Thor, sent down to Earth as Donald Blake, attempting to wield Mjolnir. Yes, they are using the Donald Blake/Thor angle...yes!

thor-wields-his-hammer-420-75.jpg

Here's a photo of Thor, sent down to Earth as Donald Blake, attempting to wield Mjolnir. Yes, they are using the Donald Blake/Thor angle...yes!

thor-wields-his-hammer-420-75.jpg

Man! Did Hemsworth buff up, or What?!!! :ooh:

Looks totally different from Kirk's dad in Star Trek!

Man! Did Hemsworth buff up, or What?!!! :ooh:

Looks totally different from Kirk's dad in Star Trek!

I was thinking the same thing....holy CRAP!!

ShaOW!linDude

Dude, you beat me to the punch. I was just coming to post that.

Sweet trailer. I still can't believe the US is the last place this is being released.:cry:

OpiumKungFuCracker

Two worlds??? Can it just be in one world, and Natalie Portman again??? Isn't the Star Wars prequel enough??

Hehehehe....look what I found on Twitch.

The Asylum has wasted no time and made a mock version of THOR called ALMIGHTY THOR. Kevin Nash plays Odin and Richard Grieco as Loki....hehehe laughable I would say.

I can't wait...next Friday (May 6) is the big day for THOR!

Thor is pretty awesome,saw it a few weeks ago,great Marvel flick. make sure you stay after the credits too,nice scene there.

froffeecoffee

VERY IMPRESSIVE!!! Loved it! Chris Hemsworth is awesome as Thor!

Epic storytelling and great performances. Definitely worth seeing again!

OpiumKungFuCracker
VERY IMPRESSIVE!!! Loved it! Chris Hemsworth is awesome as Thor!

Epic storytelling and great performances. Definitely worth seeing again!

I love the fact that this movie delivers in the summer blockbuster/popcorn dept.... It was a lot of fun and not only that, it had some freaking humor in it.. That is one aspect I love about this Marvel comics movie is that there is always some light humor element to it..

The Diner/ pet shop scene, awesome!!!!!

The Dragon
I love the fact that this movie delivers in the summer blockbuster/popcorn dept.... It was a lot of fun and not only that, it had some freaking humor in it.. That is one aspect I love about this Marvel comics movie is that there is always some light humor element to it..

The Diner/ pet shop scene, awesome!!!!!

True. An awesome film that I entered with low expectations and left feeling high entertainment value. The casting of Hemsworth as Thor was $$$!

Archived