The Master (Updated with Screencaps)

oldeschool17

oldeschool17

Hey guys,

Was just at Best Buy today to see if this would come in being as today is the release date, but nothing. I did see Lone Wolf TV series Vol 1 there though. Best buy had The Master listed as i think a preorder before yesterday but upon checking today its straight to "backorder". Best Buy lists it as Three Evil Masters btw. hkflix & deepdiscount has it on preorder and amazon has it out of stock. My guess is like with Heroes Two, netflix subscribers can probably get it this week. Anybody care to chime in on that?

Im guessing Best Buy and Deepdiscount will have this in 2 weeks like they did with Heroes Two.

Media Blasters included the original trailer for The Master on the Heroes Two DVD and it should give those who have never seen this movie before a good idea of what to expect.

_A4ybFsxyts

HEROES TWO showed up in ontario about 4 weeks late--i have a feeling the same will be true for THE MASTER--->as i have checked a lot of dvd outlets today and it never arrived.

HEROES TWO showed up in ontario about 4 weeks late--i have a feeling the same will be true for THE MASTER--->as i have checked a lot of dvd outlets today and it never arrived.

Yeah, we're still waiting in Quebec. :(

oldeschool17

wow thats fu cked up

Morgoth Bauglir

I didn't even realize this came out today. I am probably going to rebuy it because I have the Red Sun version and the pic quality is kinda crappy. I was just at Suncoast yesterday and they didn't have it (they usually have kung fu movies out at least a couple days early), but I will check again today just for the heck of it.

tylerpistol

I got a shipping notification from HKflix, and assumed my copy had shipped. Turns out it was my Heroes of the East DVD, two weeks early!

oldeschool17
I got a shipping notification from HKflix, and assumed my copy had shipped. Turns out it was my Heroes of the East DVD, two weeks early!

Damn man. Nice messup on their behalf

It took "Heroes Two" about 3 weeks to arrive at my local Best Buy so I'm going to check back next Tuesday and the week after if I must.

Damn this hobby...it's a sickness at times!! :D

oldeschool17
It took "Heroes Two" about 3 weeks to arrive at my local Best Buy so I'm going to check back next Tuesday and the week after if I must.

Damn this hobby...it's a sickness at times!! :D

I got it on order from deepdiscount. I got tired of checking best buy. The security guard prolly thought i was stealing since i would go there so damn often.

so it looks like nobody has got a copy of THE MASTER yet---seems to me this might well prove to be a problem with all their releases. duh

did some checking----seems my copy of DD heroes of the east has shipped as well. i checked at hkflix and its listed as being in stock and ready to ship-- so if anyone wants a copy early nows your chance.

yes--- it seems my copy of THE MASTER has shipped from amazon as well. so HEROES OF THE EAST and THE MASTER are on their way.

I received notification that my copy of The Master shipped today from deepdiscount. Heads up for others who purchased from them.

oldeschool17
I received notification that my copy of The Master shipped today from deepdiscount. Heads up for others who purchased from them.

same here. What kind of shipping did you select? I got the free shipping so itll prolly take like 12 days to get here.

Free shipping. It takes longer but I'm not going to pay $6.95 to have a DVD shipped to me, which is what they call expedited shipping.

oldeschool17
Mine arrived today.

One thing I found odd that the movie and trailer (the HK trailers are fine) are not flagged 16x9. I need to adjust that setting on my TV.

In the special features they have the opening credit sequence without the text. (this is also improperly flagged)

How did they go wrong?!?

Where did you get yours if you dont mind me asking.

In before the wrath of chen lung:D

oldeschool17
amazon.com

This happens on 2 different TV's and DVD players.

gotcha. thanks

Could you post screencaps or do a comparision? If not, i'll do it when it comes in the mail for me.

Killer Meteor
Mine arrived today.

One thing I found odd that the movie and trailer (the HK trailers are fine) are not flagged 16x9. I need to adjust that setting on my TV.

In the special features they have the opening credit sequence without the text. (this is also improperly flagged)

How did they go wrong?!?

That used to happen on trailers on Hong Kong Legends DVDs and it affects the main feature on Soul Blade's Dance of the Drunk Mantis and Image's Bells of Death