Way of the Black Dragon

Guest shukocarl

Guest shukocarl

I was watching this last night and forgot just how much of a sleaze-fest the first 45mins are....girls kidnapped for a prostitution racket who are carrying drugs into HK (let's just say in good hiding place)....enter Ron Van Clief & Carter Wong (and some Thai Boxer guy) and suddenly it springs into a different kind of movie(like ANOTHER movie) ...70's modern day basher with ok fights. Carter Wong & Ronnie make a good team-up. The tacked on ending where the 'Madam' gets hers is abrupt to say the least. This old UK vhs is wide-ish and not too a bad print considering.....:D

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chinatown Kid

I liked Ron in Death of Bruce Lee aka The Black Dragon's Revenge as well, that film was good campy fun! Check it out if you haven't seen it Carl....

Guest JonT 1980

Chinatown Kid- is that the one where they splice together that interview with Bruce Lee and it has like some kind of tournament where they are looking for the next Bruce Lee?

I don't know if I'm thinking of the same movie but it did have Ron Van Cleef in it.

Guest Chinatown Kid

No Jon, I believe your thinking of the film Fist of Fear, Touch of Death which was a really aweful film. It had Adolf Ceaser narrerating it. The Black Dragon's Revenge is alot better cheese! ;)

Guest shukocarl

Yeah CK, Black Dragon's Revenge is good fun. I even have the original Black Dragon (aka Tough Guy) somewhere!

Long live Ron!:D

Guest JonT 1980

Yeah! that was it(Fist of Fear,Touch of Death). I can't believe anybody but me has ever seen that. This is a very knowledgeable board.

I'll have to check out Black Dragon's Revenge. It can't be cheesier than Fist of Fear.

Guest morgoth

Aside from the fight between Carter Wong and Van Clief I didn't like this movie. But I have the BCI 2-pack and the commentary is awesome. I would have paid like 40 bucks for it.

Guest morgoth

"I can't believe anybody but me has ever seen that"

I am sure most of the people on this board have seen it, but I doubt everybody could make it through the whole movie:p

Guest Squid Lips

Well, I saw it all the way through but only because I was a kid and it was in the theaters double billed with Dynamo and I wanted to see Dynamo!

Archived