Best Sartana movie?

iron flag

Just watched I am Sartana your Angel of Death and it was great!! Maybe my favorite Sartana movie..Light the fuse Sartana is Coming was also really good..(I havent seen all of the Gianni Garko Sartana movies yet)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Garko was only in five of them and one of them he didn't really play Sartana. The fifth, LIGHT THE FUSE...aka A CLOUD OF DUST, A CRY OF DEATH...SARTANA IS COMING! is the best of his. ANGEL OF DEATH is considered the worst of those with Garko. There's 17 in this series. Garko's are...

SARTANA

SARTANA, ANGEL OF DEATH

HAVE A GOOD FUNERAL MY FRIEND, SARTANA WILL PAY

SARTANA KILLS THEM ALL

LIGHT THE FUSE...SARTANA IS COMING!

Garko also did a similar character in HIS NAME WAS HOLY GHOST. Almost identical save for the white clothes, a dove on his shoulder and a more slapstick sense of humor.

Also forgot to mention Garko played a villain named Sartana in BLOOD AT SUNDOWN (1967) at war with his good guy brother played by Anthony Steffen. Garko and his gang terrorize a town and Steffen returns to stop him against their mother's wishes.

Have A good Funeral My Friend, Sartana will Pay. ilove this character and this film, though i read from many sites, that the last one Garko made is the best.

Archived