Masked Avengers (DVD - MJ Entertainment)

Egg fu young

Egg fu young
:mad::mad:I just received "Masked Avengers" from mjentertainment an Amazon seller. Horrible bootleg very disappointing. Not even a fair copy. Looks like someone copied it with a cell phone camera. :mad:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It says Brand new Factory Sealed DVDs ***100% GUARANTEED!!!*** Are you gonna let them get away with that? :mad:

venomsfreak

Make sure you leave negative feedback for him on Amazon. At least you can give other people a warning about this creep. You're not the first one to get bad service from him you'll notice, if you scroll through his past feedback.

oldeschool17

What version were you buying from him/her? Did the person state what version/quality they were selling?

Honestly, if you want to buy a quality dvd, buy it from reputable vendors not from sellers on amazon who have negative feedback.

Egg fu young

Well I learned my lesson. I did give them negative feedback and bashed them on every site I could think of. They won't get me again.

oldeschool17

http://www.amazon.com/Masked-Avengers-Philip-Kwok/dp/B00005RDRS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1211478169&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00005RDRS/ref=dp_olp_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1211478169&sr=1-1

Although, it sucks you got a bootleg, you shouldnt entirely be mad at this individual for a couple of reasons. Based on those links above, there is no indication of what version dvd this is(well, technically, most of us can deduct that this is a bootleg based on the fact its listed as English audio). If you asked the seller what versions they were and he claimed they were the IVL, then yes i can see why you are upset. However, if that didnt happen or he told you upfront its a redsun/panmedia then you shouldnt be upset. Did you even bother asking for a refund? Did he refuse? If so, then i can see you being upset.

Archived