Bruce Lee Against Supermen

shukocarl

shukocarl

I actually unleashed this on my eyeballs again last and wondered what market it was actually made for? Don't get me wrong - I'm a big fan of Bruce Li but this pile of doo doo is fascinating as I can't think ANY one would have actually paid to see it at a Cinema. The Hong Kong and presumably Taiwanese audiences would have laughed it off the screen so was it made for export only? If so, was it made for special audiences...maybe as punishment for criminals (a la A Clockwork Orange).....?:confused:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This needs a remastered 2:35:1 presentation.my old inter-ocean vhs to dvd-r 1:85:1 transfer no longer does this great movie justice :)

TibetanWhiteCrane

Most of the Bruceploitation movies were made for markets outside Asia!

vonhumboldtfleisher
... Was it made for special audiences...maybe as punishment for criminals (a la A Clockwork Orange).....?

Having forced myself to sit through this twice lately for the purposes of reviewing it at my blog, I can only conclude that the sole reason this film was ever made was as a viral advertising campaign for KLIM.

snapshot20080323184359.jpg

Kids come running for the great taste of KLIM!

snapshot20080323184429.jpg

KLIM. It's what's for dinner.

WTF is KLIM? Now I'd eat QUIM anytime! :)

It was (and still is) powdered milk (klim backwards)

klim_tin.jpg

I just watched this movie this morning, an utter mess but a bit enjoyable for it's ridiculousness.

ShaOW!linDude

Oh my word! Now I want to see this just for all the Klim spots. What's wrong with me?

Secret Executioner

That KLIM thing was hilarious. Stuff like this can make an horrendous movie more enjoyable.

Archived