An Evening with Tatsuya Nakadai

daisho2004

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yakuza954

Yeah, they're also showing a lot of his films there too. A lot of them are really rare and unavailable anywhere else. Good news for everyone in the area (not me).

daisho2004

Yes I think I'm gonna go also Merlin from SamuraiDVD is going to be there so I'm looking forward to meeting him as well.

You can't imagine how lucky I was to stumble upon this today (scroll down to the middle of the page)- http://www.asia.si.edu/events/films.asp

Looks like they're a doing a similar thing here in the DC Area (yes, thats me) and showing some of Nakadai's films. He is even going to be there personally for the Yojimbo screening. I'll definitely be there for that and the Immortal Love screening. It would have been perfect if they were showing Age of Assassins too, but I can't complain..

Dang you guys are lucky, I went to Georgia Tech to see Kwaidan the other month, I was excited to see this on a big screen, when I got there it was a big tv in a room with a bunch of squeaky chairs (my friend just put a home theater in his house that was twice as big), it was free but when I left I got a 10 buck parking fee, I should of just rented it and bought a 6 pack:rolleyes:

Archived