Any requests?

Sifu

I decided to make this thread for anyone (including me) looking for any particular MA screencaps, posters, video covers etc. Thought this thread would be useful, I always like to have an excessive collection of movie images!

My two requests are for any GOOD QUALITY screensized (or more), in other words, at least 1024 pixel wide wallpaper-sized screencaps of...

Legendary Weapons of China

Drunken Master

Fist of Fury

============================================

I've had this nerdy thing I've been doing by cutting 2/5 or so of the fullscreen screencaps to make 'em look like your watching a film in anamorphic widescreen. Then you set the desktop color to black to create the TV feel. Sounds silly, looks cool :D At least I like 'em as wallpapers. I thought I'd share that, thought you guys'll like the idea.

example:

widescreenwk5.jpg

widescreen3dz2.jpg

Now imagine the black bars on top and bottom, you get the idea! Set one of these as your background to see what I mean (make sure the positiong is centered, instead of tiled or stretched) .

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shelliegal

widescreen3dz2.jpg

Now imagine the black bars on top and bottom, you get the idea! Set one of these as your background to see what I mean (make sure the positiong is centered, instead of tiled or stretched) .

ahhh...iron monkey!! that's a really good quality screen cap.

ahhh...iron monkey!! that's a really good quality screen cap.

Yeah, thanks. Does anyone have the ones I'm lookin' for? I'm itching for these pics!

Yeah, thanks. Does anyone have the ones I'm lookin' for? I'm itching for these pics!

Nobody huh? Nobody's got any widescreen-sized screencaps of Legendary Weapons of China, Drunken Master, or Fist of Fury?! :(

Nobody huh? Nobody's got any widescreen-sized screencaps of Legendary Weapons of China, Drunken Master, or Fist of Fury?! :(

All right well I can see this is a REQUEST thread without a lot of requests. So in addition to the ones I've requested that no one has I'd like to ask for some OUATIC screencaps. But I'm gonna make a thread for that to get some more attetion to the request since here they're collecting dust :rolleyes:

PsiKnifeKFT

I'm looking for Shaw Brothers movie poster images (circa 70's) at a high enough resolution to be widescreen desktop wallpaper if anyone can find something, that would be cool.

I'm a fan of the old school "big block" and graffiti-style lettering and images they used in their promotional graphics during that period.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

Can anyone please post some nice quality DVD covers of any of these titles?

WUSHU THE NEW GENERATION

CHAMPIONS (2008)

Kon Ichikawa's 47 RONIN

SHANGHAI GIRL BOXER

Any help is appreciated. Thanks. ;)

kingofkungfu2002
Can anyone please post some nice quality DVD covers of any of these titles?

WUSHU THE NEW GENERATION

CHAMPIONS (2008)

Kon Ichikawa's 47 RONIN

SHANGHAI GIRL BOXER

Hope this CHAMPIONS cover is okay Bob. My WUSHU dvd is on it's way so I'll post that cover when it arrives.

championscover.th.jpg

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
Hope this CHAMPIONS cover is okay Bob. My WUSHU dvd is on it's way so I'll post that cover when it arrives.

It's perfect man, thanks!!!

Yang Wu Liang

Here you are Bob, a home made job...hope it's the right film (Didn't have any images for the back!)

bravegirlboxerv.jpg

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

Yang Wu Liang, that looks great, and yes it's the one I needed. Thanks a lot brother. :D

Still looking for nice quality DVD covers of these titles:

WUSHU THE NEW GENERATION

Kon Ichikawa's 47 RONIN (Animiego)

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

Thank you. :D I printed them both, put them back to back, and used a clear DVD case. It looks very sweet.

Still looking for nice quality DVD covers of these titles:

WUSHU THE NEW GENERATION

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

kingofkungfu2002

I'm expecting my WUSHU THE NEW GENERATION dvd tomorrow Bob, so I'll post it then :)

mwesley@morehouse.edu

Iron monkey was the best movie. Can you find some stills from the movie Wing Chun?

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

Can anyone post the DVD covers for:

Akira Kurosawa's DRUNKEN ANGEL (Criterion Edition)

CLASH OF THE PROFESSIONALS

Still looking for:

does anyone have any screen caps of Eight-Diagram Pole Fighter if you guys do its would be greatly appreciated

Archived