Has Anyone Seen This Movie?

Guest DJ Noze

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shukocarl

That could be 'Tough Guy' aka Revenge of the Dragon / Kung fu the Headcrusher. It look like Chen Sing on the poster.

mantis FIST
That could be 'Tough Guy' aka Revenge of the Dragon / Kung fu the Headcrusher. It look like Chen Sing on the poster.

but as we all know just because someone is on a poster doesn't mean they are in the movie. :D

I saw a movie years back on the USA Network's version of martial arts theater. It was called CHALLENGE OF THE DRAGON although I don't remember who was in it. All I remember is that it was a basher and one of the fight scenes took place in a lumber yard.

Posters can lie.

:DTrue! I have a US poster for CALL ME DRAGON that features a gory painted image of a guy Karate chopping another guy in the face resulting in his eyeball exploding from his head.

might be a film released in the uk aka

big family was released on the vengeance label it has an aka clled challenge of the dragon

Morgoth Bauglir

The kicker on the left looks Miu Tin. Hope that helps, but I doubt it. I looked up Miu Tin on hkmdb and then looked through his filmography for movies with Chen Sing. I gave up after like 30 minutes. :quiet:

the only movie i can think of off da top of my head with them in it morgoth is kung fu executioner which da plot was set in da 30's but from what i remember it looked like it was made in the late 70's early 80's... and the only guess i could give on challenge of the dragon would be the big family starring shek kin.. plot was shek kin's son beat da local triad boss' fighter and they plot revenge only for shek to whoop their asses

Archived