WFT Rarescope?

TibetanWhiteCrane

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HyperDrive, are those those separate 2 disc purchases or the 10 movie collections? Unfortunately I can't find any of the Kung Fu Theater stuff at the Best Buys in San Diego. How do you like them?

HyperDrive, are those those separate 2 disc purchases or the 10 movie collections? Unfortunately I can't find any of the Kung Fu Theater stuff at the Best Buys in San Diego. How do you like them?

Actually, it's just one big boxset put out by BCI. As for Kung Fu Theater, I can't really say since this is the first time I've gotten something with that brandname.

Morgoth Bauglir

My favorite movie in that KF Theater list is Mantis Fists and Tiger Claws of Shaolin, but the picture is blurred. The Groundzero version is much more watchable. There's gotta be a beter version out there, but the GZ version is all I know of. The rest of the movies are crap IMO. The only ones I would rewatch are LAnd of the Brave because of some awesome fighting in the final 2 or 3 minutes and Ninja Thunderbolt because of the fights between Wong Tao and Kurata, and some good cheese.

My favorite movie in that KF Theater list is Mantis Fists and Tiger Claws of Shaolin, but the picture is blurred.

I'll have to watch for that when I get around to seeing it. I'm glad you mentioned Ninja Thunderbolt as worth seeing since that was a Godfrey Ho movie I was actually looking for.

Archived