Saviour of the Soul appreciation thread

Tantheman

The Running Man

I find it ironic looking back at this thread. It was called "Saviour of the Soul appreciatation thread" and when I gave info on a new release with new and improved English subtitles, no one replied.

Funny.

Anyway, Tai Seng also redid the subs for the sequel. Here's the link to that DVD.

I find it ironic looking back at this thread. It was called "Saviour of the Soul appreciatation thread" and when I gave info on a new release with new and improved English subtitles, no one replied.

Funny.

Anyway, Tai Seng also redid the subs for the sequel. Here's the link to that DVD.

What is ironic is nearly half the thread isn't about saviour of the soul, instead about some film called Killers Romance? I've never heard of it? Perhaps it's known as something else over here?

As for saviour of the soul I really don't remember much about it at all except for not being impressed otherwise I would have kept my recorded off the telly version.

• Like 1

Killer's Romance doesn't have any alternate titles AFAIK.

Some people really seem to like it a lot, but I thought it was just another hacky Phillip Ko movie, but it's shot in England instead of the Phillipines.

http://hkfilm.net/kilrom.htm

cheers sounds like there's ton more films I'd rather see

Cognoscente

Saviour of the Soul is probably more of a faithful adaptation of City Hunter than the Jackie Chan movie.

• Like 1