Conan Lee in Macgyver!

Morgoth Bauglir

Morgoth Bauglir

Just got Macgyver season 2. "The Wish Child" episode looks to be a ripoff of The Golden Child with Eddie Murphy. It starts with Tia Carerre and Macgyver in a friendly karate fight. Nice headband Macgyver has on. About 5 minutes in I spotted Conan Lee. I'm hoping he does something good. So far he's only punched Macgyver a couple times. Doubtful that there will be a good fight, but I'm still hoping!

EDIT- just got done with the episode. Conan does nothing else. I don't know if I wasn't paying attention for a minute or what, but he just disappears.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgoth Bauglir

• oldeschool17

• Endsang

• TibetanWhiteCrane

The Golden Child was dreadful, but the co-starring girl was smokin'.

Come to think of it, if I ever were to imagine Conan in an american tv show, it would be a super small cameo in Macgyver. I'll check it out if I can.

but he just disappears.

Story of his life I guess. Nice find, Morgoth.

oldeschool17
The Golden Child was dreadful, but the co-starring girl was smokin'.

Come to think of it, if I ever were to imagine Conan in an american tv show, it would be a super small cameo in Macgyver. I'll check it out if I can.

Story of his life I guess. Nice find, Morgoth.

maybe he felt he could diffuse bombs better than mac

TibetanWhiteCrane

Too bad Macgyver didn't offer to make Conan a new career, made out of Gum, Scotch tape and a digital watch!

Morgoth Bauglir

Haha! Good one oldeschool and white crane.

I loved The Golden Child with Eddie Murphy, but this Macgyver episode sucked. The story is horribly done, and I was pretty pissed that Conan didn't get to do anything. Oh well, at least Tia Carerre's in it. I'll watch anything with her. And James Hong and George Takei are also in this episode.

Cognoscente

What's the best rip-off version of The Golden Child - The Wish Child, Prince of the Sun or The Medallion?

• Like 2