Bruce Lee DVD- Longbeach, CA. 1964/1967 Restored

kowloon

I've some news about the Long Beach footage of Bruce Lee in very good quality.

I've done an inquiry about the footage. I've contacted several persons, and they have answered me.

The president of a california production society (Hollywood) has answered me, the society: Rising Sun Productions. (risingsunproductions.net) It's the most important martial arts video production society of the USA. (Don Warrener and Isaac Florentine, I. Florentine is the director who has made The movie "Undisputed 2")

Mr Warrener (the president) has written me a mail to explain me that his society is negotiating the unseen footage, the most greatest footage ever presented to the public of LB demonstration of 1967. It's Mr Ed Parker who has shot it with a 16mm camera.

Don Warrener has said me that it's the longer footage ever found of that demonstration. Not the web footages... He has said me that even the 6 seconds trailer is not of the video quality of the complete footage.

An incredible collection piece!!

I'm serious man, i'm not joking.

He has said me that it will be accessible for people soon. They are negotiating with the Bruce Lee Estate. (Ed Parker has sold the footage in the early 70's)

Please pass the message around you, and rate the video:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ_4TSLNVB8

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chinatown Kid

Looks interesting, like to have it not only to see the Bruce footage but also all the other great Martial Artists featured. Thanks for letting us know about it.

5 hours ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

1967 Long Beach Bruce Lee footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL6ose_hmeU

Wow! Awesome! Nice to see it in such great quality, color and a little more complete, but, not complete though, right. But, people still gonna post shit about him not being a real fighter. Interesting how Bruce still sparred 2 people after doing his demonstration. Too bad that there was no sound for this. Maybe someday we can get the complete uncut footage in this kind of quality. At least it is documented. Thanks for providing the link to that video. 

Phantom Dreamer

Well, the video that I linked to the other day has been removed by YouTube due to a copyright claim by Bruce Lee Enterprises, LLC, because in their sense of warped logic, for Bruce Lee to remain relevant and popular, the solution is to have more crappy biopics produced featuring mediocre actors do sad Bruce Lee imitations for 100 minutes and not have the public be able to view footage of the actual Bruce Lee, who once upon a time was a real person.

Phantom Dreamer

There's another YouTube account with the footage but it's probably only a matter of time before the video is removed too.

Archived