If You Meet Sartana Pray for Your Death?

iron flag

iron flag

Does anyone know where to find this spaghetti western? I see there was a Wild East DVD but looks like its impossible to find. Theres also a german DVD (Sartana bete um deinen Tod)which must be heavily cut,looks like 13 mins shorter than the Wild East.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's one for $100.00 on amazon. It's not that great a movie. the fifth entry is the best, IMO. The copy isn't that great either compared to some of the other discs they put out ripped from overseas discs.

iron flag

Thanks Venoms, I wont lose any sleep over not picking it up then! Btw, I was looking around for Arizona Colt..I read the Wild East DVD doesn't have the greatest picture quality. German DVD (Halleluja Companeros)supposedly has very good picture but is apparently cut. Do you have either of those?

The Japanese DVD is the best quality for ARIZONA COLT aka MAN FROM NOWHERE that I've seen. WE even included the trailer lifted from the Japanese disc but that disc, sadly, had no English options. I heard they were going to release a synced version of that dvd somewhere down the road. Not sure why they didn't do this the first time since they did it with their DAY OF ANGER release although they will claim they restored the movie.

Archived