Who has the Groundzero version of 10 Mag Killers?

Morgoth Bauglir

Morgoth Bauglir

I've seen a lot of kung fu movies, but I always feel pretty stupid when I watch the special features on this disc. I will ID all the bonus fights I can, and hopefully you people can fill in the blanks and correct me on anything. I'll edit my first post as answers come in. any info is appreciated. Thanks.

10 MAGNIFICENT FIGHTS-

1- Seven Steps of Kung Fu

2- Iron Fisted Eagle's Claw

3- Green Jade Statuette

4- Kung Fu Kids Break Away

5- ?

6- ? Chi Kuan Chun vs Kong Do

7- Invincible Monkey Fist

8- Crazy Guy with Super Kung Fu

9- Art of High Impact Kicking

10- Kung Fu Genius

SAN KUAI-

1- Kung Fu vs Yoga

2- Enter Three Draons aka Dragon On Fire

3- Ten Tigers of Shaolin

BOLO-

1- Kung Fu Cook

2- Fearless Master

3- Bruce's Deadly Fingers

DAI SAI AAN-

1- Crystal fist

2- Four invincibles

3- ?

FONG YEH-

1- maybe Fearless Master

2- Fist of Fury 3

3- Black List

CHEUNG LIK (CHEUNG NICK)-

1- The Big Risk

2- The Magnificent Kick

3- Enter the Game of Death

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venom10463

Number 5 sounds like Iron fisted eagle's claw http://www.hkcinemagic.com/en/movie.asp?id=6748

Number 9 might be Art of High Impact Kicking http://www.hkcinemagic.com/en/movie.asp?id=4732

I've seen a lot of kung fu movies, but I always feel pretty stupid when I watch the special features on this disc. I will ID all the bonus fights I can, and hopefully you people can fill in the blanks and correct me on anything. I'll edit my first post as answers come in. any info is appreciated. Thanks.

10 MAGNIFICENT FIGHTS-

1- Seven Steps of Kung Fu

2- ? It has Bruce Leung and Chi Kuan Chun fighting Chen Sing, and Chen Sing has a cheap looking iron hand.

3- Green Jade Statuette

4- Kung Fu Kids Break Away

5- ?

6- ? Chi Kuan Chun vs Kong Do

7- Invincible Monkey Fist

8- Crazy Guy with Super Kung Fu

9- ? Hwang Jang Lee kicks a bunch of dudes while wearing jeans and striped shirt.

10- Kung Fu Genius

SAN KUAI-

1- Kung Fu vs Yoga

2- ?

3- Ten Tigers of Shaolin

BOLO-

1- Kung Fu Cook

2- ? Bolo fights John Chang and San Kuai is fighting some other guy

3- ? Bolo and Kong Do vs Cheung Lik and Chan Wai Man.

DAI SAI AAN-

1- Crystal fist

2- Four invincibles

3- ?

FONG YEH-

1- ?

2- Fist of Fury 3

3- I saw this movie under the title City Ninja, but I can't remember the real title. Fong Yeh fights chen Sing at the end, but it's best that the title of this movie is forgotten.

CHEUNG LIK (CHEUNG NICK)-

1- ? Lik fights a bunch of guys including Eddie Ko. Basher.

2- The Magnificent Kick

3- Enter the Game of Death

Morgoth Bauglir

Yeah Iron Fisted Eagle's Claw looks like it may be it for #2. I'm gonna have to get ahold of that one.

ironfistedmonk

10 Magnificent Fights

2 is definitely Iron Fisted Eagles Claw

9 - this looks like the intro to the demo video Art of High Impact Kicking

San Kuai

2 looks like Dragon on Fire

Bolo

2 - Fearless Hyena 3 aka Fearless Master

3 - Bruce's Deadly Fingers

Fong Yeh

1 - looks like Fearless Master again

Morgoth Bauglir

Alright cool. I will fill in the ones that it looks like you know for sure. Thanks.

BTW, how would you rate Bruce's Deadly Fingers?

Chinatown Kid

#1 under Cheung Lik is The Big Risk, it was shown on tv on Black Belt Theatre under the title Kung Fu Conspiracy.

Chinatown Kid

I'm positive #9 under 10 Magnificent fights is the opening intro to the instructional video The Art of High Impact Kicking, I have that DVD. #2 under San Kwai is Enter Three Dragons aka Dragon on Fire. #3 under Fong Yeh looks like Blacklist because I remember Chen Sing wearing a Denim jacket like he is wearing in that clip but it could be another film.

Morgoth Bauglir

Nice job Chinaton Kid.

I think Black List is correct. Do you remember anything about that movie, because I saw it like 2 years ago and all I rememeber is that Chan Wai Man sucked and the final fight was decent at best. Easily one of the worst fu flicks ever made

I have Black List under the godawful title NINJA TERMINATOR. It was a very bad film. Chen Sing vs. Fong Yeh in the end was not bad but not great either.

Morgoth Bauglir

Yeah I remember you mentioned it in the worst movies thread. It's a painful watch.

ironfistedmonk

Bruce's Deadly Fingers is actually quite good, I'm not a fan of the Bruce Clone movies but this one doesn't play up the Bruce element too much. I think my version is cut tho :(

Morgoth Bauglir

Sweet. I'm gonna have to go to the trade forum soon and get it. And also The monk with Yen Shi Kwan. I just looked on hkmdb and it says Gordon Liu has a role as "Foon Ying's thug/monk". I'm surprised I've never heard anyone talk about this movie before. Maybe its really bad and not worth watching, but that trailer looks pretty good.

BTW, I just saw on hkmdb that another title for The Monk is "Sex Desire Monk". Now I know that it's gotta be good!:D

Morgoth Bauglir

Yeah I'm thinking of getting it to, but I'm going to have to get an opinion first. That director did some real stinkers, but also some semi-fun movies.

Archived