Who is that guy?

moongirl

In "Master of the Flying Guillotine", when we first see the Eagle Claws school, there is a guy who is demonstrating his skill. What martial artist is that, please? Thank you!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, before the Thai fighter comes in, and also before the guys with the shields fight.

well i tried looking that up and i couldn't find anything about him, but i know who you are talking about. He was quite good in that scene and he seems really familiar.

Thank you for trying to find out who he is. I've had it in my head that he's someone famous doing a special guest cameo, but maybe not!

oldeschool17

I take it this is the guy you are looking for. sorry for the crap quality. Click on thumbnail for larger image

th_88605_guillotine_122_725lo.jpg

Btw, what is the best version to get of this film?

venom10463
I take it this is the guy you are looking for. sorry for the crap quality. Click on thumbnail for larger image

th_88605_guillotine_122_725lo.jpg

Btw, what is the best version to get of this film?

The best version to get is the pathfinder old ultimate edition.

http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/filmID.2643/qx/details.htm Their released a deluxe edition in 16x9, http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/filmID.533093/qx/details.htm but there's alot of problems with the picture quailty, so it's best to get their old 4x3 ultimate edition.

Oldeschool, yes, that's the guy. Thank you for posting the picture!

Venom, I have the deluxe version but not the other one--in what way is the old ultimate version better? I haven't seen what that edition looks like. Thanks.

Venom, thank you very much! I love this film, and I really appreciate the information.

Archived