Has anyone seen Kiltro yet?

bboyninku

I heard the star is very athletic and if groomed correctly can become the next Tony Jaa. Overall positive reaction on choreography but heard the rest of the movie was blah. Opinions?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I wouldn't call it that bad, it is derivative and just fails to live up to some exciting elements. It could have worked better as an urban thriller or pure fantasy but it just is all over the place. Plus, the action is not the greatest, especially for someone like Zaror, who shows that he can be in much better match-ups. But I would see it if only for the fact that Mirageman won't be out anytime soon on DVD.

The Amazing Psycho Per

For me as a whole the movie proved to be a lot more entertaining then some recent HK offerings like Flash Point or Invinsible Target. Don't get me wrong, the choreo. is nowhere near as intricate or well executed as in Flash Point, but Kiltro as an entertainment value painfully missing from the borefest that are the upper mentionned movies. Anyway that's just my opinion...

The most painful experience of my life was having a vasectomy, I would rather go thru that again than to ever have to see "Kiltro" again.

I would have to say that i think this film was disappointing. I think the fighting could have been better. More fight scenes should also have been made. I liked the woman in the film. I think she was pretty.

________

Blood Disorders Forums

I just saw it, and it was terrible! I wanted to throw things at the screen it was that bad. easily the worst martial arts film I've seen in a long time. anyone else notice the apparent ripoffs from Ichi the Killer?

like the razor boots mark187??? yeah and the blood cgi effects were just atrocious. I hope Zaror did better with Mirageman. From the trailer, it looks like Spider-man doing Zaror's acrobatic martial arts...the mask anyway.

SlothStyleKungFu

Wow, tough crowd. I didn't think it was all that great- okay, it sucked- but considering it was a first-timer film from an area not exactly known for any action films, let alone martial ones, I think they at the very least showed some potential.

Zorar impressed the hell out of me. You dont find many big, muscular, brutish kung fu stars with that kind of acrobatic skill. Unfortunately, I think he needs to move elsewhere and be under the guidance of different choreographers and work with other stunt teams in order to really shine.

I saw this last night and contrary to most people's opinions I really enjoyed the movie. Sure there could have been more action and of a higher standard but I found the whole experience very entertaining .

Archived