Angela Mao in Tokyo

Topgun

Hi Folks,

I find this clip to be very interesting, showing Angela posting some strikes while she can't wait to pick up her phone. She's 57 and....still looking great.

Share your thoughts.

Topgun

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vonhumboldtfleisher

She does look great. Still cute as a button. I love how much respect these people get in Japan - it always seems like HK is a little too eager to move on to the next big thing to ever really celebrate its own giants of popular culture.

You know, you can embed Youtube videos in the posts now. Just copy the video ID (in this case AO8iOyqfje4) from the video's URL, paste it into the post, highlight it and then either click the little Youtube button, or just type Youtube tags around it. It's pretty handy.

silver hermit

she looks the same

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

its been a while but she still knows how to work a press conference

She was bought over to Japan to promote the dvd releases over there of titles like Stoner and The Tournament there are long interviews on the discs, i think the company is King video but check out the post over at Asian DVD Guide for full details.

No English subs on these releases damn it!When are the HK companies gonna put these out only Broken Oath and When Taekwondo Strikes so far

Very cheap Blu-ray dvd's...click here!

Archived