Help me find this movie!

Guest cigamm

Guest cigamm

Ok I beseech the great kung fu movie gurus on this one. I last saw this movie as a kid about 20 years ago. I don't remember the name, just a few scenes ;(

There is a group of people together to go get the bad guys and one of their first fights is in a forest near a river. They are fighting along the river and in it. remember the main good guy squirting water out of hsi hands to blind the guys he's fighting

Next I remember where they are laying low for some reason and there is a girl with a cut in her pants leg from one of the previous fights and one of the guys in the group is trying to feel up her legs through it lol

This next scene might be more helpful in triggering memories for you folks. The good guy fights 2 guys: one is big and tall and the other is small and the small one sits on top of the other guy and they fight as one. The good guy beats them by jumping up on the big guy's kneecaps and breaking them.

Next I remember a battle where it gets dark and then guys come in with axes or blades and they are fighting in the dark

The final show down has the typical bad guy with the long pony tail and maybe a yellow outfit.. not sure about that. I just know he fights with claw style and seriously claws up the good guy.

I know this isn't much to go on. Someone must remember a movie like this though!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived