HEROES OF THE EAST-->cover

bobo

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the cover, it's much better then Come Drink With Me.

Image needs to hire a better graphic designer:D

Hey, Mark's on the cover!! Amazing!!!!!*****

Seriously, it is kinda washed out with the red and yellow. I'm sure the DVD will be worth it, though.

I don't think the Heroes of the East cover art is that bad. It doesn't have a horrible photo shop problems and it actually represents the movie. Of course DD's cover art could always be better, I don't think it's that bad.

venomchamber

They both look good, and I'm just glad they're getting an official American release.

I just hope Image secures an English dub soundtrack for BAT WITHOUT WINGS as I already have the IVL.

recently i just recieved an email from IMAGE and they state that HUMAN LANTERNS and BAT WITHOUT WINGS will not --i repeat WILL NOT have english dubs. it seems it works like this--if the english version is any longer or shorter in running time they will not bother getting two versions of the same movie--only if both versions have the same running time will they do a dub--- apparently its not in the budget. thats what i was told.

oldeschool17
recently i just recieved an email from IMAGE and they state that HUMAN LANTERNS and BAT WITHOUT WINGS will not --i repeat WILL NOT have english dubs. it seems it works like this--if the english version is any longer or shorter in running time they will not bother getting two versions of the same movie--only if both versions have the same running time will they do a dub--- apparently its not in the budget. thats what i was told.

ha ha. sucks for you

chen lung

The only credit I can give to Image is that they reply to emails at times.

I complained about everything to them, but also noted their positives such as tidying up subtitles and always including mono of some kind - another one was the pretty alright artworks too). The lady was helpful to what she could, but it didn't get anywhere.

Archived