Is Kung Fu's Hero any good?

Morgoth Bauglir

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're already a fan of his you know what to expect...great extended basher fights and double nunchucks!:)

Chinatown Kid

Yeah if you've seen The Big Risk or Japanese Connection expect more of the same. My favorite Cheung Nik film is 10 Magnificent Killers.

Morgoth Bauglir

Now that is what I wanted to hear shukocarl! Thanks. And Chinatown Kid, I don't think I have seen Big Risk or Japanese Connection. I will have to check those out.

It's like a re-tread of Super Kung Fu Kid, with extended fights, non existent plot, and more fights... and Double Nunchuks!

Yep, get it.

:cool:

Morgoth Bauglir

That's all I need to know:D And I haven't seen Super Kung Fu Kid either. But that's gonna change real soon:D

Morgoth Bauglir

I just saw Kung Fu's Hero. Like you said Dragon, there's no plot, but it's fun to watch. I thought Bolo's performance was a bit weak. He did a great job acting, but his fights sucked. Oh well, for good Bolo/Cheung Lik action I got 10 Magnificent Killers:D Cheung's kicks looked great, and he does a good job in the fights. And this is one of the biggest roles I have ever seen San Kuai have. He's not the best fighter of course, but his crazy facial expressions alone make the movie worth seeing. Overall, good movie:D

Morgoth, have you caught Land of The Brave yet? Another Cheung Lik flick, with Wilson Tong and the usual cast... Some nudity also.

:15_002:

Morgoth Bauglir

Yeah I’ve seen Land of the Brave. Not too bad, but not too good either. I remember at the very end the action gets really good, for about a minute.

Archived