Pai Yu Ching

HAZ

Hi,

Has anyone seen this little wuxia starring Roc Tien & Hsu Feng? Its the kind of thing that I would have thought rarescope would have picked up. I guess the copy that's doing the rounds is taken from a Taiwanese DVD/VCD?

h

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ironfistedmonk

Great film, not very well known but has a good story and a decent cast. This is one of Tien Pengs best films IMO and also features Pai Ying and Wen Chiang Long in one of their best performances, I dont usually warm to these two guys that much but they both put on a show in this one.

I'm liking this as much as Love & Sword or The Lost Swordship. I like Roc Tien. Did you find your copy on emule or do you have a VCd or DVD? I wonder what formats this film is available on or if its even in print?

Thanks

h

Is it related to 'The Hot, The Cool And The Vicious'?

Nope. There's a character with the same name in "The Hot, The Cool And The Vicious". The movie is about a theft of a scroll from a Martial Arts society. Roc Tien is accused of the theft & has to evade attacks from heroes trying to recover the scroll. There's also a mystery element to the film because the identity of the real thief is unknown. Not a bad movie, if you like films like elimnation pursuit/lost swordship/love & sword.

Nope. There's a character with the same name in "The Hot, The Cool And The Vicious".

OK :). I thought maybe the character was carried on.

I heard so much about this particular film that I ordered the DVD but it is

probably the same print that is around. I also picked up Clutch of Power

as well. Does anyone know what the translation for Pai Yu Ching is

and if there is some IMDB info?

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread but does anyone out there have a copy of the Korean print of Pai Yu Ching?

There's a very specific reason why I need the full screen Korean VHS print (I already have the better quality wide prints out there).

If someone is able to help with a Wetransfer upload or DVDR, I'll happily pay you for your troubles. 

Thanks for looking!

Cracking film by the way..

Archived