The Billy Jack films

Chinatown Kid

Chinatown Kid

Anyone a fan of the Billy Jack films? Even though I didn't care for all the hippie politics in them they still featured some great fight scenes with excellent displays of Hapkido choreographed by Master Bong Soo Han. The classic park fight in BJ and the banquet fight in The Trial of BJ were awesome for their time. Tom Laughlin wasn't the greatest actor but he did have some charisma, remember the line "I'm going take this right foot and whop you on that side of your face and you know what? There's not a damn thing your gonna be able to do about it." :D

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chinatown Kid
Classic!

Well glad to know I'm not the only one that appreciates the Billy Jack films here venomchamber, I was beginning to think I was the only one. :)

I've never seen the BILLY JACK films although I did see a bit of one of them a long time ago. I do have the BILLY JACK song 'One Tin Soldier' on my iPod.:D

Chinatown Kid

Check'um out sometime of you get the chance venoms5, I think there worth seeing. The only one I wouldn't recommend is the last in the series, Billy Jack Goes To Washington. That flick was pretty boring. Here are the titles in the series so you will know what to look for:

The Born Losers - Billy takes on a biker gang

Billy Jack - Billy takes on redneck biggots

The Trial Of Billy Jack - Billy goes on trial for the violence he committed in the previous film

Billy Jack Goes To Washington - actually heard this film was based off of Mr. Smith Goes To Washington starring Jimmy Stewert lol!

Check'um out sometime of you get the chance venoms5, I think there worth seeing. The only one I wouldn't recommend is the last in the series, Billy Jack Goes To Washington. That flick was pretty boring. Here are the titles in the series so you will know what to look for:

The Born Losers - Billy takes on a biker gang

Billy Jack - Billy takes on redneck biggots

The Trial Of Billy Jack - Billy goes on trial for the violence he committed in the previous film

Billy Jack Goes To Washington - actually heard this film was based off of Mr. Smith Goes To Washington starring Jimmy Stewert lol!

Yeah, I saw the box set of these in BB a few years back. Heard that too about the Jimmy Stewart connection. I have seen MR. SMITH GOES TO WASHINGTON though. Jimmy doesn't break out any kicks and punches, though:D

Chinatown Kid
Yeah, I saw the box set of these in BB a few years back. Heard that too about the Jimmy Stewart connection. I have seen MR. SMITH GOES TO WASHINGTON though. Jimmy doesn't break out any kicks and punches, though:D

Well Billy Jack Goes To Washington doesn't have much more action either, it features only one fight scene where Billy takes on some Black Panthers.

Guest brusel

I liked the movie THE BORN SOLDIER..in which the billy jack takes on the biker's gang..i am a great fan of his song ONE TIN SOLDIER

Chinatown Kid

You mean The Born Losers, which was the name of the motorcycle gang Billy took on, but glad to hear you enjoyed it. Yeah One Tin Soldier Rides Away sung by Coven is a classic early 70's song. :)

Archived