What version is this Two Great Cavalier?

Topgun

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think thats the crash masters release its readily available. I got it a while ago, good release, good pic quality. The film is pretty decent, but lacks a good end fight. Its great to see John Liu and Angela Mao go into action together though. I would recommend it if your a big John Liu and/or Angela Mao fan

Thank you, Tantheman.

That was I thought,but not sure. You said it lacks an end fight?

Does this mean that there is a cut during the end fight?

Yeas, I am fan of both John and Angela. Good movie.

Topgun;)

Please forgive me for asking this question.

Could someone please tell me the difference between these versions?

Crash Cinema [uSA] and PanMedia [uSA]

Many thanks,

Topgun

I meant that it lacks a good end fight, in that the last fight is a let down. The fights preceding it are far better, although you dont get to see Mao and Liu together until the end. I dont know about the difference between the versions, sorry.

I have the Crash Cinema version and it's great and so is the movie. Not the best but very enjoyable. The cast did a great job (John Liu, Angela Mao and Chen Sing) but Liang Jia Ren was way underused. The old VHS version I had cut the end fight significantly. I thought I made up seeing the ending because I remember seeing this film at the theatre and the end fight scene was much longer to me and it was! Angela Mao never showed off her bootwork like she did in the end fight. Watching her and John Liu shoot multiple hopping kicks together, holding up their legs, and jumping into splits simultaneously against Chen Sing was worth the price of admission. Not your typical John Liu movie. It was great, IMO.

oldeschool17

What version is this where the title screen is "Deadly Duo"(no its not the Ti Lung and David Chiang flick)? Is it cut?

deadlyduomz1.jpg

Morgoth Bauglir

Deadly Duo comes in the 50 pack. I don't think it's cut, but the Crash version is the way to go. I remember the version in the 50 pack having bad pic quality and full screen.

oldeschool17
Deadly Duo comes in the 50 pack. I don't think it's cut, but the Crash version is the way to go. I remember the version in the 50 pack having bad pic quality and full screen.

Thanks. Yeah i was planning on getting the Crash release but was curious what version this was. I think that 50 pack has some "incorrect"/different named titles on there.

Archived