Cj7

The Amazing Psycho Per

The Amazing Psycho Per

Haven't seen it yet, but for those interested it's out on DVD... Anyone have opinions on this one?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm definitely interested in seeing this one. Where can you find the DVD and is it in Cantonese language?

The Amazing Psycho Per

Well they have it on DDDhouse.com. Yes it's cantonese with available eng. subs. They're seem to be a confusion though, on the front page they say rel. on second of april, but when you click on the DVD it says the seventh... Anyway, if it's not out yet, it's out soon...

watched it last night. kept me involved but all in all only mildly entertained.

every element (fantasy, drama, comedy) is terribly underdeveloped.

imho, they should have put more emphasis on either one of the ingredient elements to make it a better movie.

chow`s performance was nothing much to write home about. it was okay, but it doesnt require a chow sing chi to deliver this particular part to the audiences satisfaction.

where they want to go with the story, its quite sketchy. not very well done.

agree with milkyway on the cgi scenes. they re trademark chow and they work nicely for the movie just the way they are.

cinematography has a nice touch to it. mature and well directed/edited.

as far as humor goes, there were a handful of amusing scenes throughout the movie that couldnt generate a laugh tho; only in the final 5-10 mins there were 2 or 3 genuinely funny moments/lines (genuinely funny from my pov that is).

i wouldnt even go as far as to call it family entertainment per se.

its clearly aimed at kids ages 6-12. that doesnt mean adults couldnt get some enjoyment outta this as well.

5.8/10- among the blind, the one eyed is king.

I had seen the preview of it, and it did look cute and it seemed aimed more at Kids than for Adults. I'll wait for a US release so it will have the English Dubbed track so my Son can watch it.

Archived