It's time for me to ask again...

Jesse Smooth

Jesse Smooth

Will Hoero! Tekken aka Roaring Fire ever, ever get a DVD release??? Dubbed, subbed, I don't care. This shows Sanada in top form and forshadows a bright future as an action star. Perhaps a Japanese rival to Jackie in the stunts department. Plus he sings his own theme song!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Henry Sanada and I've never heard of this film before, I went on eBay just to find any info on the movie and all I found was a VHS of the movie for sale. Well here's the cover art just thought you'd like to see it.

7695_1.JPG

I have the old video and I love it. Sanada showcases his amazing kicking skills and there is quite an interesting scene involving women dressed in Nazi-like uniforms with whips.

Jesse Smooth

This was his first major starring role. I just love the originl New Line Cinema logo used. :)

You would think with the renewed popularity of Sanada it may see the light of day at some point, I never seen this one either, I'll have to check the video places for it.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Saw this on german TV back in the 80's! I've also been awaiting a decent version!

harlem shaw

Horrible film with very little action. I found the only point of interest to be that wrestler Abdullah the butcher "co-stars" in it.

Archived