I might be the only one who thinks.....

Jstn

...that Lung Fei, as the villian in 'Long Step Mantis' (aka Dynamite Trio) was pretty cool fighting with one hand. Overall the movie wasn't anything spectuacular, but that was the best I've seen of Lung Fei yet. Anyone feel the same?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

I have seen a ton of movies with Lung Fei, but I can't believe I haven't seen Dynamite Trio. I think forum member rdenn also said that this is his favorite from Lung Fei. I will get to see it one day, but for now I would say that these are Lung Fei's very best performances-

One Armed Boxer

Return of the Chinese Boxer

Dream Sword

Horse Boxing Killer

Snake on the Eagles's Shadow 2

Sixty Second Assassin

Seven Steps of Kung Fu

Death Duel of the Mantis

I don't know about Dynamite Trio, I thought the movie was okay but I wasn't really blown away by anyone in it. He was good in Seven Steps of Kung Fu.

I have seen a ton of movies with Lung Fei, but I can't believe I haven't seen Dynamite Trio. I think forum member rdenn also said that this is his favorite from Lung Fei. I will get to see it one day, but for now I would say that these are Lung Fei's very best performances-

One Armed Boxer

Return of the Chinese Boxer

Dream Sword

Horse Boxing Killer

Snake on the Eagles's Shadow 2

Sixty Second Assassin

Seven Steps of Kung Fu

Death Duel of the Mantis

The movie also has Mark Long, one of my favorites...i think Lung Fei looked awesome. The final fight was pretty cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiv5HdNquik

I loved "sixty second assassin" - fantastic movie!!!

How about Lung Fei against Jimmy Wang Yu in The Screaming Tiger, aka, Wang Yu : King of Boxers? The finale lasted a long time... From the train to the riverside! Lol. I nearly cried laughing when Wang hit Lung in the back of the head with what appeared to be a boulder!

:D

Brigadier Chow

Dynamite Trio is a proper shapes flick, choreography done by the underrated Chan Shao Lung. One of my favorite parts is when Mark Long's pops (Chui Chung Hei) is sparring with him...testing his "real Kung Fu", then Mark busts out the Chao Su Mantis Fist...that hand to hand exchange...magic!

Archived