No Third "Fantastic Four"

AlbertV

Not sure what the Secret Wars arc is about

Roughly pitting team of superheroes vs supervillains...There is supposedly 2 run episode in spiderman animation but not quite same storyline as in comic.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Secret Executioner

Yeah, sounds kinda logical that Doom is to be their first nemesis. :squigglemouth: But with the FF rogues gallery, there's some choice: Puppet Master, Annihilus, Thanos...

As for The Thing, if they manage to use CGI that looks as good as The Hulk in "The Avengers" it could be awesome. With Rocket Raccoon, Groot and Iron Man all looking pretty damn fantastic through CGI, I think we could really be in for something special.

Hulk looked pretty nice in Avengers, I also like his look in the 2003 film - clearly not a fan of the 2008 movie nor of the look of the character in it however. :cry: If they get a Thing like that, it could be nice indeed. Hell, they could even have a crossover film with The Hulk and the FF together - naturally, some Hulk vs Thing fights would be welcome. :tongue: Or maybe (to keep going with the crossovers) they could introduce Ant-Man in the FF movie as he was originally introduced in a FF comic IIRC.

At least he is in origin of comic. Not hybrid or mutant. You reacted 1st to GHws post. Hell, he is not even shapeshifter like in supernatural. Soon you suggest donald duck after sunburnt turned to black will be ok?If you afro-americans want black heroes, nothing wrong in that, but create your own, do not make white ones to change skin. It did not work out for michael jackson either as other way.

Pity there is not many black heroes in fantasy world or let alone real so you must now steal some white ones...

:crossedlips:

Yes, he was white in the comics. Always has been white. But my point is that he is not a cultural icon as far as white people go. Winston Churchill is a white icon. Shit, Justin Timberlake is a white icon. The Human Torch is an imaginary figure. He has no historic gravitas to him. He's a piece of someone's creativity. If that person (or the company that now owns that person's intellectual) property say he can be black, he can be black. That's the be all end all. Characters will forever be rooted in origin but they will EVOLVE. It's what I've been saying since reply number one.

Donald Duck is a fucking duck. He's not WHITE to begin with. See what I'm saying about racism? The fact you think Donald Duck is white says an awful lot about your mind state.

Black people didn't have a chance to make their own heroes when the Fantastic Four were created in 1961. Comics were largely WHITE owned. So, in the year 2014, where cultures are blending, homosexuality is widely accepted as normal, it's ok for a black person to lend his body to The Human Torch for ninety minutes. Not only is it ok, it's awesome! He's not taking anything away from you. They're not saying The Human Torch was a Black Panther. He's...just...a...black...man.

The fact you say there are no black heroes in real life should get your banned from these boards, you fucking racist.

It's BLACK HISTORY MONTH. Look around. A ten second internet search will bring you thousands of hits. Hell, we're on a kung fu message board...how about JIM KELLY?

And I'll let your Michael Jackson comment speak for itself in regards to your ignorance.

The fact you say there are no black heroes in real life should get your banned from these boards, you fucking racist.

Jim Kelly is great. So are 100`s black musicians. Colour of skin should not be obstacle or priority.

Archived