Jackie And Bruce To The Rescue

WalkOn

This 1982 film stars Kim Tai Jung aka Tang Lung, lead star of Tower of Death. I remembering hearing it wasn't good, but I still want it to see Kim Tai Jung. Does anyone know how to get this movie?

Any help would be highly appreciated! Thanks!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! I went on that site earlier but didn't find it. It looks like the way to go unless it's available elsewhere.

Thanks again. Has anyone watched it before?

Morgoth Bauglir

Does Chang Shan do anything in this? I remember seeing this movie listed in his filmography on the back of my Shaolin vs Lama tape.

bruceleeclones

its out in the UK under the title Fist of Death. I saw it in a shop the other day for £2 lol.

Yikes! Thanks for the warnings! This film has dropped from my must see films to whenever I have nothing better to do list. No rush to see this. I haven't heard ONE remotely positive thing about this film. And this supposedly has Chang Shan and Han Ying? Not even they could save this film either, I take it? Dang! Very discouraging.

Morgoth Bauglir

Yeah it sounds like one of the worst of the worst. I looked up the director and he also directed a movie called Bruce Against Snake in the Eagle's Shadow. It's like they were trying to come up with the stupidest titles possible.

I finally saw this film, thanks to rrden (King of Kung Fu Movie & TV Rares on You Tube) for sending it my way (Many thanks). It wasn't as bad as I expected, not saying it was anything close to good either. The fight choreography was good and Han Ying was great in the few scenes he was in. Chang Shan was good but not used to his potential. Everything else was CHEEZY!! I'm glad I watched it and now I can move on.... ;)

Archived