Storm Riders 2

The Amazing Psycho Per

The Amazing Psycho Per

Anyone esle looking forward to that? I hear it will be shot entirely in front of a green sceen, à la 300/Sin City/Casshern/Sky Captain. One thing for sure is that it will be at least visually interesting and eye pleasing. What bugs me is that apart from the two main actors reprising their respective roles, there is no narrative connection to the original... And the Pang brothers? Honestly I would've prefer that Andrew Lau came back at the helm. Ah well, we'll see.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds allright man. I rate the first one pretty highly, nice to hear the leads are back. What about the rest of the cast? Tony Leung? Can't believe it was released over ten years ago!

Sounds like it could be interesting considering the advancement of effects technology since the release of the original. Let's hope they do it right unlike The Legend of Zu.

The Amazing Psycho Per

Hey! I saw the artwork before they started to shoot and they were carrying huge oversized swords! What happened to that? What's up with those little sissy swords!?! :D

Thanks for posting by the way...

I just read that Kenny Ho (Ho Kar King) joined the cast and will be playing Mo Ming (Wu Ming/Nameless). Great addition and perfect choice for role if you ask me.

I just read that Kenny Ho (Ho Kar King) joined the cast and will be playing Mo Ming (Wu Ming/Nameless). Great addition and perfect choice for role if you ask me.

That is a good addition, but my biggest hpes for this movie aren't the cast, just looking forward to the special effects.

Just got the official word that the name of the film has been changed to...

Storm Warriors

Here is the reason: avoiding potential copyright problems with the owners to the comic's rights, who are understood to be no longer affiliated with the current financiers.

I take it Kenny, Nicholas, and Simon are going to be a triple threat of baddies

Archived