Mark Houghton - insights of a hk stuntman

FrankBolte

Hi,

I did another interview with my Sifu Mark Houghton about his time as a stuntman in HK,

the interview turned out quiet lengthy..Sifu Ho talks about how he was accepted,about the HK females action stars,about whos the toughest,about deleted scenes in skinny tiger and fatty dragon and drunkenmaster 2 etc.

heres part 1..part 2 is uploading just now and 3 mor parts will follow up by tomorrow...enjoy and dont forget to leave some comments....hehe and please forgive my bad acting skillz...

part1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6ptdgJTbVM

more parts to follow on www.youtube.com/FrankyLau

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many,many thanks for that rare chance to hear Mark Houghton talking about his experience!! Over the years I've read and heard interviews with many westerners working in HK, but I always wanted to hear what he has to say about his career/ So, I'm very happy to finally see some kind of interview with Mark.

Thanks again! Keep'em coming!

Hi Mark,thanks..we trying our best.

Thanks for putting the interviews on the start page thats cool :D

The Amazing Psycho Per

Interesting, thanks for the upload... He talks a couple of times about actors he used to put on a pedestal until he met them, but never mentions them. Any idea of who he refers to? Jackie Chan?

Fabulous, many thanks Franky.

Real Hung Gar from Mark Houghton shame he didnt do more movies.

Its a shame his fight with Sammo in Skinny Tiger was cut down, i did have the Mandarin tape with the longer version and its so much better!

HIGH DEFINITION UK BARGAINS..CLICK HERE!

Archived