Name This Film

Guest MasterRedBrows

Guest MasterRedBrows

I saw this kung fu film about 10 years ago but can't find it anywhere. Can anyone name it based on this vague description. My memory of it is a little fuzzy.

A guy arrives at this town which which is appartently haunted. He stays with a widow, helping her out. the town is attacked by bandits/soldiers and the guy defends the town by rigging up fake ghosts and using their fears against them.

The big fight at the end of the film takes place in a desert/canyon. I remember a desert shot similar to a scene in kill bill pt2 (where bride returns to budds trailer, the sun shines on the horizon and she appears).

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gravedigger666

I need ID help also.

Ninja movie,in scene some men are to be executed at beach,townspeople watch it behind fence.And in one fight Ninjas attack from trees.All other details have been lost in time:(.Maybe there was scene where 2 ninjas were staying on shoulders of 1 while attacking one man.and it was samurai they were trying to kill,might be final battle...I know there might be dozens movies like that:(

I need ID help also.

Ninja movie,in scene some men are to be executed at beach,townspeople watch it behind fence.And in one fight Ninjas attack from trees.All other details have been lost in time:(.Maybe there was scene where 2 ninjas were staying on shoulders of 1 while attacking one man.and it was samurai they were trying to kill,might be final battle...I know there might be dozens movies like that:(

sounds like shoguns ninja to me with chiba and sanada.

Archived